If you need pain management in Flint, you probably have several options. If you want to go beyond the basics with in-depth solutions and comprehensive patient care, however, Insight provides what no one else can.
Holistic Solutions with Insight
Insight’s Pain Management Center focuses on various methods of treatment, including physical rehabilitation and the use of the latest technology for the best results. We can help alleviate pain through a multitude of modalities, ranging from medication management and injection therapy to interventional procedures and aquatic therapy. As a part of a larger institution, related services such as neurosurgery and orthopedics are all under one roof, providing patients and their families with convenience and enhanced peace of mind. It also simplifies processes and improves communication among physicians.
Insight offers various forms of pain management in Flint, as well as surgical services at its Warren, Michigan surgical hospital.
Insight provides in-depth solutions and a patient-centered approach to pain management.
Solutions at our Flint medical campus include:
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections, which target specific nerve roots.
- Epidural Steroid Injections, wherein a local anesthetic and steroid are injected into the epidural space of your neck or back
- Facet Blocks, which are injections of local anesthetic or steroid into joints between vertebrae
- Rhizotomoy/Radio Frequency Ablation, a procedure that uses radiofrequency waves to desensitize the nerve
- Botox Injections, which can reduce muscle activity at the injection site to smooth out fine lines
- Trigger Point Injections, wherein anesthetics and/or anti-inflammatory medications are injected directly into a muscle spasm trigger point
- Intra-Articular Joint Injections, which may consist of anesthetics, steroids, or sodium hyaluronate that is injected directly into the joint
- Discogram, a procedure used to identify if a specific intervertebral disc is the source of back pain
- Shingles Treatment, which aims to reduce symptoms through the use of antiviral medications, pain medications, antidepressants, and topical creams
- Kyphoplasty, during which a cement-like substance is used to stabilize a fracture
- Spinal Cord Stimulator, which keeps the pain signal from reaching your brain
Pain Management in Flint
Pain is something that many people believe they just have to deal with, but that’s quite often not the case. Our goal is to improve your quality of life overall, and it starts with identifying and treating the source of your pain. With the right remedies, skillful pain management team, and holistic strategies, you can recover.