Bioness Vector Therapy
Eliminate the Risk of Falls or Injuries and Accelerate Recovery with the Bioness Vector Gait and Safety System at Insight
The Bioness Vector Gait and Safety System is a ceiling-mounted robotic technology designed to accelerate physical rehabilitation for patients with severe gait or balance impairment. The system provides dynamic body weight support and trolley tracking, enabling the system to practice gait and balance training offered by a portion of their body weight. Vector also detects and prevents falls before they happen to keep patients safe and instill confidence.
Why Use Bioness Vector Therapy?
- Train with confidence! Injuries are expensive and hinder outcomes. Vector prevents patient falls and protects therapists from injury. Patient confidence leads to better, faster recoveries.
- Vector leads to better outcomes, allows patients to begin treatment earlier, pushes your limits, and shortens your recovery time.
- Experience injury-free “mistakes” to achieve motor learning and development.
- Multiple creative therapeutic options teach patients more “real life” skills.
If you feel you are an ideal candidate for Bioness Vector Therapy or would like to learn more, contact our Insight Comprehensive Therapy team to schedule an appointment.
The World’s Elite Over-Ground Gait & Safety System
The Vector Gait and Safety System is an innovative over-ground gait and safety system designed to improve mobility and balance while
- Promoting faster recovery for reduced length of stay
- Minimizing risk to both patients and clinicians
- Increasing independence
Designed for both physical and occupational therapy, the Vector System leverages dynamic body weight support (DBWS) to provide a safe environment and real-world experience for adult and pediatric patients recovering from stroke, amputations, and orthopedic, brain, and spinal cord injuries.