Mental Health Therapy, Counseling, And Psychotherapy
Our team of professionals works with patients to not only treat mental health disorders but to also approach the causes at their source. We focus on therapies that help individuals modify their behaviors for the better, strengthening positive behaviors and identifying ways to overcome and manage problem areas.
Common Reasons for Referral:
- Failed Back Surgery Scar Tissue
- Refractory Angina
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Reflex symptomatic dystrophy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrom (CPRS)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Peripheral Neuropathy
What the service consists of:
- Pre-surgical psychological evaluations are two-hour appointments that consist of
- A thorough clinical interview
- Assessment of emotional, personality, and behavioral functioning to help determine the presence of any behavioral or emotional barriers to positive post-surgery outcomes.
- A detailed report is composed for the referring physician which elucidates any behavioral or emotional problems that could impair a patient’s ability to function optimally following surgery, as well as recommendations for any pre-surgical interventions or post-surgical follow-ups.