What types of services are available from the incubator?
The incubator is designed to provide support, services, materials and resources no matter what stage and idea is at. Some services offered are:
- Investors (VC/Angels)
- Start-up capitol
- Laboratory space
- Panel to vet products and ideas
- State of the art data storage systems
- Grant Writing
- Peer-reviewed paper publishing
- Data collection and processing
- Help finding local facilities to operate out of after product launch
Do you have to be in healthcare to use the incubator?
|The incubator is designed to be flexible enough to allow for ideas from all industries including business, software development and healthcare. If you have an idea and need support and funding the IINN incubator is a great place to start.|