INN is seeking a full-time Neuropsychologist. We are a team of health professionals who specialize in traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, pain (both acute and chronic) and other neurological disorders.
Duties of this position:
- Provide neuropsychological assessments & psychological assessments
- Designs and implements treatment plans and ongoing therapy reflective of patient needs, following the standards of care
- Provide clinical supervision to Master’s or Doctorate level candidates if candidate meets eligibility requirements
- Maintain organized patient records in accordance with policy requirements
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings including care team meetings
- Follow policies and procedures of IINN
- Responsible for timely completion of assessments and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
We welcome and support Canadian grads. A J1 Visa is not a barrier and a J1 waiver along with other Visa types are available.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org